WHMCS module for DNS.com

I'm looking for a developer to create a module for modifying DNS record using DNS.com service through WHMCS.

When a user (customer) register a sub-domain for ya.net, for example domain1.ya.net, the module will provide dns management through DNS.com API (https://dns.com/api/) to update the domain1.ya.net DNS records.

The customer can update the DNS record using one of the following:

A record

CNAME

URL Forwarding

URL Frame

If a customer register another sub-domain for v6.cn, for example domain2.v6.cn. The customer can also create and managed the DNS record.

In WHMCS, the customer can update and update the DNS record of all his sub-domains.

The module should support all domains added to WHMCS sub-domain registration. And yes these DNS records are hosted using my account at DNS.com.

The module will use WHMCS core, security check in place, will support additional domains to increase our portfolio of service.

For more details, please send me pm or if allowed email me (em @ king.net) so we can discuss the delivery of the project.

If you have a similar project already in action, please provide me a link of website to check it.

I'm looking forward to hear from you. Please send me your proposal e.g. estimated delivery and cost to develop.

Thank you,

EM

• 2 weeks later...