Period Of Payment Addon

netsys

Hello Community,

we have create a new addon for WHMCS, with our add-on "Period Of Payment - payment terms" you are free to define for each of your customers when their bill is due upon creation.

This means you are no longer tied to general settings from WHMCS that all the customers are subject to the same due date.

Our Modul have the following features:

• Automatic and manual creation of bill with regard to the payment date
  • Creation of invoice for orders from existing customers with regard to the payment date
  • 5 predefined payment terms
  • More payment terms can added
  • Consideration of working days, days, weeks, month
  • If no payment is set, the global settings are used from WHMCS

• Ease of installation is now integrated in the system

You can test it 2 days for free!

Trial and Order under: http://www.netsys-online.de/whmcs_periodofpayment.php

Sincerly,

Netsys-Online.de

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

Are you still selling this module? We have automated invoices going out to clients each month, some which are on 7 day payment terms and some which are on 30. It's becoming a problem and your module seems like it would do the trick!

Also, is it compatible with the latest version of WHMCS?

Kind regards,

Lewis

Hi There,

Are you still selling this module? We have automated invoices going out to clients each month, some which are on 7 day payment terms and some which are on 30. It's becoming a problem and your module seems like it would do the trick!

Also, is it compatible with the latest version of WHMCS?

Kind regards,

Lewis

I tried to get this the other day and it does not seem to be available as i just get (The requested URL /whmcs_periodofpayment.php was not found on this server.). if you try http://www.netsys-online.de/ all you get is a holding page with a logo and email and even if you try the email extension you just get the same page with logo and email

the OP was last on this forum 04-30-13 (3 months ago)

I tried to get this the other day and it does not seem to be available as i just get (The requested URL /whmcs_periodofpayment.php was not found on this server.). if you try http://www.netsys-online.de/ all you get is a holding page with a logo and email and even if you try the email extension you just get the same page with logo and email

the OP was last on this forum 04-30-13 (3 months ago)

Thanks for the quick reply.

Don't suppose you found an alternative mod did you? Tempted to get our devs to write one if I can't find an alternative anywhere.

Cheers,

Lewis