cPanel Reseller Backup

jvriends

Attached is an add-on module that I developed to allow cPanel Resellers to backup their client's files by selecting the domains and clicking Backup Domains.

I have tested it however, if someone finds some bugs or is willing to help by adding some more error checking that would be great.

cprbackup.zip

Hello,

Good idea this module, I had to create manually the directory cprbackup and under this I have moved the other directory and file cprbackup.php, because the files unzipped from your .zip in the root of the addons...but most important is the error that comes out when you try to setup the addon:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class xmlapi in /home/netlan/public_html/clienti/modules/addons/cprbackup/xmlapi/xmlapi.php on line 129

The domain related to the reseller account is found looking where is pointed in A ?

I ask you this, because it will useful to reach and manage more whm account using the ip of the main domain of the reseller, instead to use only the domain.

If a reseller have same domain shared between more server ?

Regards

I updated the zip file and posted it on the website listed in the readme. This should correct it unzipping until another cprbackup folder.

Do you still get the Cannot redeclair error? I am running the same copy and don't receive this error.

I tested the script on a hostgator reseller account, but instead of the reseller domain you can put the IP. The script is looking for the WHM port on the IP you provide.

• 1 month later...

Hi jvriends,

I have a small suggestion regarding your script.

Sometimes backup can make a lot of load on the server so our provider do not allow us to performance more than 2 backup at the same time.

If we choose to backup all of our sub-domains and if the scripts send request to cPanel and starting backup all accounts at the same time, I think it really could cause some trouble.

Could you considering add something like queue and backup accounts one by one? Is it possible?

And one step further, it would also be great if we can setup cronjob and call the addon to auto backup.

Thank you very much for your script and great job!

• 1 year later...