Admin Menus

mrprez

Is there anyway to do something with the rollover menu across the top of the admin screen? Everytime my mouse rolls over one of the buttons the menu opens up and stays open for a few seconds and I have to either click on the screen to close it up or wait for it to close up. I'd rather have it set so that I have to click on the menu items (I don't ever use them anyway) to get them to open up.

Or, is there a setting in FF where that can be delayed for a second or two if I am just passing over that area.

John

Not sure how to due it I figured out how to add a link to a menu but I would like to add 1 more menu with my own drop down links to open in a new window. I Would like to add all my reseller/vendor logins so my admins can access while in whmcs.

Okay, I think Matt was talking about the standard menu, because the dropdownmenu() is indeed hardcoded in the current templates, making it more difficult to add a new dropdown. I forgot that we modified the entire code, and are using a custom menu that simply floats in the original menu's position.

Regardless, if you want you can still add or modify to an existing menu.

So if you wanted to replace or the HELP menu you can modify the var menu9=new Array() in admin/javascript/menu.js with your custom links:

var menu9=new Array()

menu9[0]='Link 1'

menu9[1]='Link 2'

menu9[2]='Link 3'

or you could add to it using:

var menu9=new Array()

menu9[0]='Manual'

menu9[1]='License Information'

menu9[2]='Change License Key'

menu9[3]='Check for Updates'

menu9[4]='Support Request'

menu9[5]='Bug Reports'

menu9[6]='Community Forums'

menu9[7]='Link 1'

menu9[8]='Link 2'

menu9[9]='Link 3'

you can also use javascript withing the anchor tags to open it in a new window, or call a function, etc. (see menu9[0] above. That opens in a new window.)

If you need more help, let me know what you need (ie: links). Shouldn't take more than a minute to modify.

As Matt said, that will be added in the future. As mentioned, dropdownmenu() is hardcoded.

The only other option is to use your own menu system (as we did) or to call a preg_calllback function to insert your new menu in the output.