Work in process

bdwarr6

your testominial about a site you have been hosting for two years is a "coming soon" site. you may want to update that testimonial before you go live. also the graphic of the female in the testimonial is a bit messed up, it starts to repeat and is split.

• 2 weeks later...

Na

Clients are all on another brand with server in chicago

this is a new thing for me I plan to roll my other business into and with nothing going on i took it down to play with the server a bit, tried windows then went back to linux.

The site will be done once i get an answer to my support ticket, ive got some nice ajax implemented into it and some javascript to.

For a site on the work , looks ok , good start.

Some Suggestions

1.if you are going to go live , Remove the testimonilas section , your domain was registered on 22 Jan 2007 so how come this website is hosted with you in the last 2 years?

2. X-VENT.COM is taken and offering someother stuff , i would suggest buying a domain where you own both .com and .net .

I can keep that when its true ive been hosting that site for nearly 3 years if youd have ready above this is just a new brand to an old company.

x-vent.net

The site is done just have to tweak some things and finish the ordering forms

I can keep that when its true ive been hosting that site for nearly 3 years if youd have ready above this is just a new brand to an old company.

Your About page mention otherwise.

It's a nice integration though. Btw, check your serverstatus page. if your server is restricting exec command, I prefer to customize your template. And all your phpinfo link to one page.

Meh with the quality of stuff I do its not an issue its not like I'm going to lie and say I'm running this out of a shop when I'm not might get a PO box one of these days

I host about 50 local sites and meet with the clients once a month they have no issues :-P all these server stats are linked to one page on the core.x-vent.net till I can deliver my 2 new server to Chicago I am using for x-vent.