Provisioning module for server without any control panel

zaja

Hi,

I want to hire a WHMCS developer for developing a provisioning module.

Module must be able to create customer account in server when new order is accepted.

We don't use any control panel, so module must be able to create user account with quota and bandwidth limit, ftp account, mysql database and DNS entry for each accepted order without 'contacting' any Control panel.

WHMCS clients must be able to see its monthly bandwidth and disk usage through WHMCS clients area. Clients must be able to downgrade or upgrade to different bandwidth and disk usage plans. Downgrade or upgrade will change user quota and bandwidth limit on server automatically.

Admin must be able to track bandwidth and disk usage for all users through WHMCS admin area.

Warning email must be triggered to user when he fill 90 percent of the resources in the current month.

Ok, this is a short, please contact me on PM if you are interested.

What kind of server is this? Linux or Windows? and What distro if linux?

Hi,

I want to hire a WHMCS developer for developing a provisioning module.

Module must be able to create customer account in server when new order is accepted.

We don't use any control panel, so module must be able to create user account with quota and bandwidth limit, ftp account, mysql database and DNS entry for each accepted order without 'contacting' any Control panel.

WHMCS clients must be able to see its monthly bandwidth and disk usage through WHMCS clients area. Clients must be able to downgrade or upgrade to different bandwidth and disk usage plans. Downgrade or upgrade will change user quota and bandwidth limit on server automatically.

Admin must be able to track bandwidth and disk usage for all users through WHMCS admin area.

Warning email must be triggered to user when he fill 90 percent of the resources in the current month.

Ok, this is a short, please contact me on PM if you are interested.

Sorry for delay in reply MGarden and kazey, I'm considering a multiple choice how to make such module. I have also contacted WHMCS support.

I believe that we will go with DirectAdmin as server(centos) CP, beacuse it's not possible to perform above actions without server API.

The DirectAdmin API is able to manage almost all functions we need, so now I need option to integrate Action Hooks to allow WHMCS clients to see its monthly bandwidth and disk usage through WHMCS clients area, under "my services".

If you are interested please PM me.

If it can be scripted, it can be automated, and if it can be automated, then you can have a WHMCS module to do it - although if you're doing all the usual things a CP would "handle" for you through it's API, I'd suggest you are *REALLY* missing out by not having/offering one.

There wont be any control over *transfer* (it's NOT bandwidth) without you writing/buying/coding/expecting some for of traffic accounting system, then you need to think about what to do with overages, how to stop abuse, which protocols to monitor (if you even *can* monitor it on your chosen OS/setup) etc

To reiterate, save yourself the grief - just pay the £30/month and get cpanel