How to limit client to one server

nolageek

That is exactly what we do not want to happen. We have a few clients (resellers) with dedicated servers that add accounts via WHMCS - we do not want them adding accounts to our shared servers. There's no way to assign servers to client groups or something?

Do people normally let resellers create accounts on servers willy-nilly? We have 20+ servers and some of our resellers do not want to be mixed with other accounts.

We do not give all of them WHM access - some just want to be on their own servers but don't want to administer it themselves. We have standard resellers as well.

I could create a new package and set it not to auto-create (so that we can create them manually on the correct server) but can you limit access to packages to certain clients?

Edited by nolageek

Thanks Sitepearl. I think we're on the correct path.

I created a server group with just their server in it (so it'd always be default)

I created a new package and assigned just that server group to it.

So, now when you select the package accounts are created on the correct server, but is there a way to limit clients to certain packages? Otherwise anyone will be able to select that package and create accounts on their server.

Maybe make the package hidden but modify the new services form and say:

if userID=123

show package

else show other package?