Technical Issue - Willing to pay

My WHMCS has a little technical problem that support has been unable to help with.

I have clients intermittenly unable to login. Ive seen it happen to.

Intermittenly a user will try to login from the clientarea.php page and when they try to login it just stays on the page and does not take them to their client account. The log in form just clears and no errors happen.

It inconsistently happens in different browsers. I dont think its its my custom template because it happened while i ran the default whmcs client area theme.

Ive seen it happen on IE 8, firefox for windows, safari for mac.

Like i said, when the username password is correct it just stays on the login page and clears the form... in safari for mac i see the page go to dologin.php for a split second and then returns to clientarea.php and clears the login form.

If the username and password is incorrect it does stay on the clientarea.php page and says "Error wrong password/username..etc"

Who can help?