Trying to make tabs closed by default in viewticket

nolageek

I'm trying to get it so that the top tabs are closed by default in viewticket.tpl since it takes up a lot of screen real estate when first opening the ticket. Once you click Reply/Options/etc.. it would then open. (kind of like Kayako does it.) I've tried a few things but nothing is working. If not this, I'd like it so that "Options" was the default that was open instead of "Reply". I tried a few things but the javascript is making my brain hurt.

Any suggestions?

I'm trying to get it so that the top tabs are closed by default in viewticket.tpl since it takes up a lot of screen real estate when first opening the ticket. Once you click Reply/Options/etc.. it would then open. (kind of like Kayako does it.) I've tried a few things but nothing is working. If not this, I'd like it so that "Options" was the default that was open instead of "Reply". I tried a few things but the javascript is making my brain hurt.

Any suggestions?

Hmm i was looking into this same thing, not to good with javascript/jquery, but im sure it could be done with that.

feel free to post here if you figure it out.

Ok, here is what I have so far. It's a little bit of a hack but it works albeit not perfect.

Find this:

selectedTab = "tab0";
$("#tab0").addClass("tabselected");
$("#tab0box").css("display","");

Change to this:

selectedTab = "tabXX";
$("#tabXX").addClass("tabselected");
$("#tabXXbox").css("display","none");

Basically you're creating a new dummy tab and setting it to be selected and the box to default to being hidden.

Edited by nolageek

Ok, here is what I have so far. It's a little bit of a hack but it works albeit not perfect.

Find this:

selectedTab = "tab0";
$("#tab0").addClass("tabselected");
$("#tab0box").css("display","");

Change to this:

selectedTab = "tabXX";
$("#tabXX").addClass("tabselected");
$("#tabXXbox").css("display","none");

Basically you're creating a new dummy tab and setting it to be selected and the box to default to being hidden.

Can you provide a screenshot of how it looks?