Index.php not showing anything

Keanu

$13.95 Monthly - thats all it costs to give it a 1 month trial and get support. the time you will save alone from having to debug everyting on your own should be worth the $$.

If you cant afford to toss away $13.95..... i spend hundereds on old licenses i will never use just to see if the product would save e $$, in the long run, it was $$ well spent considering i found whmcs.

Its not the fact I don't have the money, its the fact that I can't afford to pay for something that I might not even want..

Is there some sorta money-back guarantee that whmcs offer?

-Keanu

• WHMCS CEO
Hello,

That doesn't sound right though? Shouldn't a free trial be for fixing bugs and to see how it works... When you have a free trial, you see if you want to buy it..

And with all the errors, it makes me want to move to a different billing system.

A free trial is for you to install the system and see if it fits your needs. The situation is you are experiencing an error due to some kind of configuration issue - it's not a bug. For support, you need a paid license for obvious reasons. Therefore it's your choice whether you like the system and want to get it working by buying a license or move on. It's up to you.

Matt