Index.php not showing anything

Keanu

Hello,

I hope this is the right place to post this. I have recently downloaded a trial version of WHMCS.. And plan to use it on my site. (Like, for good) Iv had it working before. But then we changed servers, so I had to reset it up and everything like that.

I have reinstalled it, re-done everything. So on so forth. But as the title says, the index.php is not displaying. I even extracted a new index.php and re-uploaded it. Yet still no-go.

So basically... I need to know if there is a way to get my index.php showing?

Thanks in advance!

-Keanu

• WHMCS CEO
Seems like you don't have the proper ioncube loaders. Search for ioncube and you will find plenty of tips and troubleshooting.

That's quite unlikely - that would show an error. Check the templates_c folder is CHMOD as 777.

Matt

Okay, I have just checked. The "templace_c" folder was CHMOD as 777.

As for the IONCUBE, my host said that he installed it properly a few days ago. Matt is correct - Because before it showed an error.. But now the page is just completly blank.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance!

-Keanu

//UPDATE:

This is extreemly strange, because the dir /admin/ works perfectly, just like its ment too?

Sorry for double post...

- I have tried to re-upload the "template" and "template_c" folders, uploaded successfully. But still no luck. Matt, do you mind if I PM you with the site address so you can take a look?

Thanks in advance!

-Keanu

//Also may I ask...

In my WHMCS Admin Panel... Is asks for IPN.. but another one of my scripts *Requires* (NEEDS) IPN aswell?.. What do I do..?

Thanks~

The fact the admin folder is working indicates the issue is templates related. Are you using a custom template? If so, try switching back to the default.

Matt

I agree. I had this exact same problem yesterday with my customized template.

Try deleting the header and footer files then upload them again.

Thanks for the info, i'll try that now..

Thanks,

-Keanu

//News! Iv just checked in the "templace_c" folder, and there is nothing in there?.. Is that correct? Is there ment to be nothing in there?...

//More news..

I just deleted and re-uploaded header.tpl and footer.tpl... And no luck still.

I just want to reinstate my problem with all the information:

My problem is that my index.php file isn't showing anything, I have re-uploaded the index.php.. CHMOD the "template_c" folder. Re-uploaded "template" and "template_c" folders. Yet nothing works. My Admin pannel works though, so does everything else, apart from the part clients are ment to see.

Iv tried changing the template to default, but it was already on that... So yeah, any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance!

-Keanu

• WHMCS CEO

I'm guessing by the fact you are posting here and not submitting a ticket that you are using a free trial. Unfortunately, this is the sort of issue we will need to look at so once you've got a license, open a ticket and it will most likely be an easy one to fix.

Matt

Hello,

That doesn't sound right though? Shouldn't a free trial be for fixing bugs and to see how it works... When you have a free trial, you see if you want to buy it..

And with all the errors, it makes me want to move to a different billing system.

Once agian, I am saying. A free trial should be used to fix problems and see how the billing system works.. Not sit there waiting for your free trial to run out to finally get it working.

If someone could Please help me on this issue, then it would be greatly apreciated. *Post Edited*

-Keanu

Keanu: The WHMCS trial Is intended for those, who want to try WHMCS. You will not receive any means of support regarding It either. (Feel free to log bugs etc, but your WHMCS will not be supported, as It's a free trial)...

Paid WHMCS licensed users will receive full support.

Tom

You get peer support from the forums, and many times help from the support team here in the forums. But looks like your problem may require them to log in and look/fix something as you have received a few responses about your issue. I wouldn't throw away the option of WHMCS. Even to pay for one month lease would be worth it as most who try it are hooked and switch.

BTW, post your url and I am sure others can be more helpful :)

Keanu: This sounds like an issue regarding your server, not WHMCS. In addition nobody else Is experiencing this issue. The free trial does work, If It's configured correctly and working appropriately to achieve the maximum potential.

Considering your using a trial license, you won't get full support like paid license users.

Hello,

But it seems like what is the point in having a free trial if it doesn't work?

-Keanu

im 99.9% sure the issue is with your server and/or whmcs configurations and not WHMCS. This is another reason why its not WHMCS's obligation to fix your problems. Its not a bug as the issue is on your end.

But it seems like what is the point in having a free trial if it doesn't work?
Let's get a perspective here; a subscription is less than $20 a month. ;) Granted, it should work ... but in this case, the problem is with your server so I don't see why WHMCS should spend their time debugging your server's problem.

I can understand what your saying, but it still doesn't seem right. Everything on the server runs efficently.. And correct... So it doesn't seem to be a problem with the server...

But if what you have said is right.. -sigh- I guess I HAVE to buy the license.. I don't even know if I want the script though, thats the most frustrating part about it.

-Keanu