Curencys at paypal incorect

nay27uk

I need some help with WHMCS all of the curency settings in WHMCS are set to £ however when a client clicks the pay now button from the invoice they get redirected to paypal to pay but the currency is listed in $ how do I get the page at paypal to display £ like it is set up for in WHMCS

Hi thanks for your reply.

Yes it is set to sutomaticaly update and I have also manualy done it.

Also note that the only currency we have on WHMCS is GBP £ no other currency is either in the system or being used and the client experiencing the problem is also using GBP everything is fine in WHMCS its when it redirects to the paypal payment page

Edited by nay27uk

The client can adjust their local currency so they pay in $ but you still receive £

However if you are receiving $ then it most likely the merchant setting in your PayPal account

Which version of WHMCS are you operating?

Ok thanks for the help our client is also SET to GBP, USD does not even exist on the system.

PLEASE how do I find out the version I am running? It is the latest version as far as I know downloaded from here two days ago.

I have been through all of paypal and changed every setting and checked every setting on our business account.

I think this problem has somthing to do with the view invoice page passing USD to paypal instead of GBP.

PLEASE SEE ATTACHED IMAGES

curency settings.jpg

client.jpg

logegInAsClient.jpg

invoicepage.jpg

paypalpage.jpg

Edited by nay27uk

PLEASE how do I find out the version I am running? It is the latest version as far as I know downloaded from here two days ago

You are probably on v5.x.x

Details appear in the System Information section of the Admin Area

Try this :

Setup -> General Settings -> Localisation

Copy in the details of the settings in place

Setup -> Currencies

Copy in the details of the settings in place

Ok I did that and still no diference it still loads paypal in USD both the curency code and sufix are now GBP.

As I have pointed out it seems that the Curency code is not being passed to the invoice page.

If I view the sorce of the invoice page on line 34 the code is

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="">

Should it not be

<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="GBP">

Edited by nay27uk