Module Command Error - Login Failed

lemongrass

Hi

I know there have been several threads about this problem before and I think I've been through most of them to no avail.

I am getting the dreaded: Module Command Failure - Login Error whenever I try to do something with WHM via WHMCS.

- On the SERVERS tab if I use a Password rather than the Access Key I can click the WHM button on the page and it will log me into my WHM Install (This would indicate to me my login is correct)

- When I go to either: Utilities>Cpanel Import and click import it comes back with no results. (Should it come back will ALL results even those that are already in WHMCS or will it come up blank if the account listings match?)

- If I create a New Account and try to CREATE the account it says `Are you sure you want to run the create (or suspend etc) function'. I enter a reason and click TES. It `thinks' for about 2 seconds and comes back with the Login Failed message.

== My login details should be OK as I can get to WHM from WHMCS using the password as above.

== I have told my host that according to WHMCS it may be the WHM Brute Force setting - they have replied and said they have flushed the IP cache and I should send them my IP address to make sure it's not banned (although if I can manually access WHMCS and WHM then I wouldn't think it was banned but anyway!).

Anything else I can try, or any other suggestions?

I can't log a direct support ticket with WHMCS as it is licensed through my host!

Ernie