PHP & Zend products?

ozmo

I am just curious (more than anything) to know....

What version/s of PHP do you use?

Also what, if any, Zend products (e.g. Zend Optimizer, Zend Studio, Zend Core, Zend Platform etc.) do you use, own or run.

Cheers,

Rob

Hey,

I run different versions of PHP on all the servers I own. On my big shared hosting servers, I run stable version of PHP, PHP4.4.4 and PHP5.2.1. On my personal company server (just hosting my company site) PHP4.4.7. Then on the one server that I have 20 accounts on (enterprise hosting) I run the latest builds as my clients want it. PHP 4.4.7 and PHP5.2.3

I run Zend Optim. on all my servers and suPHP with PHP for added security.

From,

Adam

I run PHP 4.4.7 (a few boxes are still 4.4.6) and PHP 5.2.2 on all my boxes, as well as Zend Optimizer and ionCube (for un-encoding ionCube files). I find that running both PHP 4 and 5 is a great way for people (including myself) to start coding for PHP 5, and takes away a lot of worry about whether or not their scripts will work on my servers. With PHP 6 being released sooner than we all think, I think it's about time we start moving away from PHP 4 (and all the older technology too, like Apache 1 and MySQL 4.1).

Alex