"Generate Due Invoices"

michelle

So apparently our cronjob hasn't been working reliably and some clients haven't been getting invoiced so I'm resorting to clicking the "Generate Due Invoices" daily and I have two questions I hope someone can clarify for me:

After hiting the "Generate Due Invoices" I get something like:

The result:

Invoice Generation Complete

1 Invoices Created

But there is no link to the newly created invoices. Where do I find the invoice that was created manually in WHMCS?

Also, if I click on the "Generate Due Invoices" a second, third, etc. time, it generates the same invoice again, but with a new invoice number for every click. Is that supposed to happen? (Seems like it may be a bug.)

Thank youy.

Some days my cronjob also fails to operate

I check daily to see that the email has arrived

If not, simply run the script from the browser admin_folder_name/cronjob.php or go to your control panel and set a one-off cronjob, once completed delete

However, you really need to find out why the cronjob is failing in the first place

Equally, if it's not working for you, what about your cusomers? (although not such an issue if you do not offer this)

Sadly WHMCS does repeat the same invoice if you regenerate it, with sequential increasing numbers