Cronjob create Invoice U$0.00

Hi,

that's... today morning i received cronjob activity email and it says "1 invoice create".... go to see what invoice and found a new one with U$0.00 total.

NOTE:

- For this client, he already have his monthly invoice UNPAID yet.

- I disable continuous invoice generation as Matt suggested.

im really getting sick of invoices getting created for 0.00. It needs to stop. I dont care what the reason is, but if the total is 0.00, it shouldnt be created!!!!!

An invoice for 0 is perfectly valid from a business and accounting sense.

We use quickbooks to sed out *lots* of 0.00 invoices every month.

Hi guys,

the major problem with my issue is that THIS client already have his invoice (order he made) but the next day he has just another one for the same product/service.

he said to me: ".... hey, your system has gone crazy...."

have to say that the first time this happen invoice was not $0.00 but $real price. I contacted Matt via support ticket and he said error was fixed but i can't have the fix ('till next update) and i should de-activate 'Continuous Invoice' feature.

let see what next cronjob do....

• WHMCS CEO
have to say that the first time this happen invoice was not $0.00 but $real price. I contacted Matt via support ticket and he said error was fixed but i can't have the fix ('till next update) and i should de-activate 'Continuous Invoice' feature.

No, that was a totally different issue. $0 invoices are not a bug and are intended. If you have an issue, open a support ticket.