Existing Client area after upgrade missing link

ihostct

My upgrade was done earlier today (thank you!) and I am happy with the new version so far, however I wanted to keep my existing client area as-is. The problem is that there is no longer a link anywhere for clients to update their credit card information. I've looked EVERYWHERE and the link has disappeared. Before, clients would select "My Details", then would will see a row of links along the top that says:

My Details | Manage Contacts | Add New Contact | Change Credit Card Details | Change Password

Now it says:

My Details | Contacts/Sub-Accounts | Add New Contact | Change Password

What do I need to do to add the "change credit card details" option back in?

Thank you

Terri

Thank you, but I am not using the default client area. I am using what is now known as the classic template (default from version 3.8.1). I do not know if the default in the version previous to v5 was similar to my 3.8.1 version, but since v5 was backwards compatible to v3.0 I don't think this should have been an issue.

I would be happy to make an edit to the template to get the needed link back, but I am not sure what code I would need or where it should go. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Terri