Orderbox Div Width & Removal of "-" from Product List Names

int

Looking to do 2 things in the 'orderbox' div class:

1- Make the "Product List" table width (in the shopping cart) shrink from ~740px to 500px.

2- Remove what seems to be a hard coded " - " after each product name, which shows up in the shopping cart/ordering process.

Has anyone been successful in doing either of these? I've been using a browser to inspect elements and find the right CSS fields for a lot of the changes I wanted, but these don't seem to be anywhere!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looking to do 2 things in the 'orderbox' div class:

1- Make the "Product List" table width (in the shopping cart) shrink from ~740px to 500px.

2- Remove what seems to be a hard coded " - " after each product name, which shows up in the shopping cart/ordering process.

Has anyone been successful in doing either of these? I've been using a browser to inspect elements and find the right CSS fields for a lot of the changes I wanted, but these don't seem to be anywhere!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anyone? In case it isn't clear what I'm talking about, I am attaching a pic with both issues pointed out with red arrows.

screen.jpg

Stock answer would be "edit your.tpl and .css files"

That actually helped for one of them, thank you!

For anyone else wondering, to remove the "-", I had to edit products.tpl in the templates/verticalsteps folder and change this:

<strong>{$product.name}</strong> {if $product.qty!=""}<em>({$product.qty} {$LANG.orderavailable})</em>{/if} - {$product.description}<br /><br />

to this:

<strong>{$product.name}</strong> {if $product.qty!=""}<em>({$product.qty} {$LANG.orderavailable})</em>{/if}{$product.description}<br /><br />

Thanks Othellotech :)

Now to figure out the div width question!