Action Hook (Daily CronJob) Client Disabled Auto Renew from Client Area

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I will try to explain my problem in english. If someone is out there speaking german, please don`t hesitate to get in contact with me.

My question is: Is it possible to get an email or message or something when a customer is disabling the domain auto renewal? I must set the renewal in my domainrobot by hand. So if I get no message, I did not know when the customer is disabling the renewal and I have to pay on and on. I hope there is a workaround for that problem!?! I`ve seen it by chance in the activity log.

The answer from the whmcs team was

"Unfortunately, there isn't anything in WHMCS that will send an email when the client sets a domain to not renew. You could write a hook that runs when your cron does to check the activity log for any new items that start with "Client Disabled Auto Renew from Client Area" - please see http://docs.whmcs.com/Hooks:System#DailyCronJob"

But I don`t know what to do. Can somebody help me? I will pay for your work.

Regards,

Dirk from Germany