Can you recommend a cheap payment gateway?

(iTD)

I've been using Auth.net for several years, but would like to save a few bucks. I see WHMCS has over 80 payment gateways integrated into version 5.

Can anyone recommend a good gateway that might be less expensive than Authorize.net? I only take Visa and MC.

Thanks in advance!

I think "cheap" is a relative term. You need to take into consideration the offset of monthly fees vs transactionals and whether the volume out weighs the income.

As far as cheap, it depends whether you want low transaction rates with or without a monthly, a monthly with low transaction charges, and where you bank.

When I was checking into merchant accounts, for the low monthly/low(er) transaction charge, quantum /cdgcommerce seemed to have it going on.

For me, a full fledge merchant account is just too much for as low of a volume as we do(most of our business is via check, prearranged). We were better off with just a transaction charge only, no monthly, and getting away from the Paypal money hostage gang.

Hello there, we use a business called "Central Payment". They will set you up on an online gateway with PayJunction (Compatible with WHMCS) for only 8 dollars per month gateway fee. Unlike a lot of processors, Central Payment deposits your transactions daily.

Love their service, love the reps. If you PM, I would be happy to send you my agents details.

John