Domain registration Resellers

hostingclick

Hello Everyone,

Hope you dont mind me asking and i hope this is the right place but i would like to know who do you lot think personally is the best reseller for domains.

What i am after is

a reseller who is free? (free to sign up and you pay when a client pays for a domain dont need to add £500 credit or something like that)

Easy to setup with no problems

offer .co.uk and .com and .net and so on.

Is there anyone out there that works with WHMCS.

Thanks for your help.

InternetBS at internetbs.net is like that. They're not as polished as eNom but anyone can sign up for free. You can pre-fund your account with a minimum of $60.00USD. Which is a must to automate the registration process for client sales. For manual registration you can pay as you go with PayPal or credit card. WHMCS has a module that supports them as well.

Welcome to the show friend.

-Roger

(free to sign up and you pay when a client pays for a domain dont need to add £500 credit or something like that)

You wont find any domain re-seller services that will not require you to "fund" your account first.

The pricing you can expect, and the level of pre-funding varies between registrars

- we're regularly listed as the best-value GBP based ICANN Accredited Registrar (17 consecutive months!) , and funding is from £100 :D

We have used netearthone for almost a year now and have never had to deposit any particular amount. as our primary business is hosting and not domain registration, we keep a small amount (enough to pay for perhaps two or three domains) in our netearthone account.

There have even been times that the order was for a larger amount then we had but you can pay as you get the money. Just make sure that you are diligent with your accounts, be aware of every order that comes in.

Edited by ninak