Looking for a web designer

• 4 months later...

Hi xxkylexx,

I tried emailing you but your hotmail address bounced back - mailbox unavailble.

Are you interested in doing some more work? or anyone else that reads this post?

I have managed to install the whmcs on my server and now all i need is to create a site and then integrate it. I am looking for some direction on how the site should be laid out for seamless integration of whmcs. Once the site branding is created, i willl pay to get it integrated.

Any takers?

Hi xxkylexx,

I tried emailing you but your hotmail address bounced back - mailbox unavailble.

Are you interested in doing some more work? or anyone else that reads this post?

I have managed to install the whmcs on my server and now all i need is to create a site and then integrate it. I am looking for some direction on how the site should be laid out for seamless integration of whmcs. Once the site branding is created, i willl pay to get it integrated.

Any takers?

What address did you contact? There shouldn't have been a bounce. And yes, I'm interested in helping you out. You can contact me at kyle[at]websolvents.com or by live chat IM via the methods in my profile as well.

-Kyle