Removing auto-release user/pass from product group?

VAS

I'm using WHMCS, in part, to allow purchases of website templates with auto-release so that the template is available for download after submitting payment. It works great.

This is my somewhat minor issue: In the client area, a username/password is generated and shown in conjunction with the product. Since this is not a hosting account, the username/pass doesn't apply to anything and confuses the client. Does anyone know if it's possible to remove the username/pass from certain products set to auto-release? I do sell hosting as well so removing that chunk of code from productdeatils.tpl isn't an option in my case.

For now I've put in some text to the effect that this information is for hosting accounts and does not apply to template purchases. It would be nice to find a better alternative if at all possible.

Thanks to anyone who can offer some advice!