Safari

Roger

I been trying out the Windows version of Safari that Apple released yesterday. Must say it is very nice and fast. If RoboForm where to make their product work with it. Think I'd be switching...

I usually use FireFox and rely heavily on a custom folders bar and RoboForm. Safari read/imported all IE and FireFox stuff with no intervention from me. All I had to do was copy the contents of my custom folder bar to Safari's and all was good to go. Very sweet.

Anyone else tried Safari out yet?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apparantly.. The Safari for Windows, is extreemly slow.. From what I have heard.. Windows generally make it so that their products work best.. Fastest firewall and antivirus iv had is Window Live Onecare... That was only fast because its a product made by windows though.. Or so im lead to belive..

-Keanu

Apparantly.. The Safari for Windows, is extreemly slow.. From what I have heard.. Windows generally make it so that their products work best.. Fastest firewall and antivirus iv had is Window Live Onecare... That was only fast because its a product made by windows though.. Or so im lead to belive..

-Keanu

I find it pretty fast; any slowness or whatever may be happening is likely due to bad coding on Apple's behalf. I still prefer Firefox over it though.

• 1 month later...