Hot Template!

skshost

While waiting for technical network issues to proceed with my day to day activities, I threw this together. I'll post a link once I've launched the site, but here's a few screen shots to sample. Feedback is always welcome.

The homepage(not logged in):

homepage-ss.gif

Order step 1(not logged in):

order-ss.gif

Client Area(logged in):

clientarea-ss.gif

Hello

I already tried to contact him by all his emails but no replies so that is why I posted here.

Where is the template we ordered 2 days ago, I have sent you many emails regarding this mater.

I see you can post here in the last 2 days and update your website so I no your around.

As I stated in the emails if you have nothing to sell return our maney by PaPal.

Don't advertise and setup your siter to take orders if you are not ready.

Hope to hear from you real soon.

Hello

I already tried to contact him by all his emails but no replies so that is why I posted here.

Where is the template we ordered 2 days ago, I have sent you many emails regarding this mater.

I see you can post here in the last 2 days and update your website so I no your around.

As I stated in the emails if you have nothing to sell return our maney by PaPal.

Don't advertise and setup your siter to take orders if you are not ready.

Hope to hear from you real soon.

PM sent with download link. Seems that you haven't received any of my 5 emails for 1 reason or another.

Just a few suggestions here:

Using white on black is WAY too much contrast and causes eyestrain; Too little contrast (like the light grey on black) causes eyestrain. Check out juicystudio.com/services/colourcontrast.php to get an idea of what colors you should use.

The font size could be enlarged to at least 8pt (11px) or larger to compensate for those with larger resolutions.

Don't get me wrong, I really like the template you set up, you just didn't really put any accessibility "design" into it.

There are never any side effects of using black to be honest. It's just a matter of making sure that you find the right contrast that matches with a black background.

The analyzer actually says that there is enough contrast, but despite going by the algorithm, it's just a strain on your eyes *shrugs*