[WTH] Programmer for Custom Module / Addon

I am wanting to create a module inside of WHMCS that I don't want to get into too far in-depth in the public forum / domain..

The project is Mid-sized and I have an existing (outside) script that you can use to incorporate into whmcs (if wanted)..

You would have to do the following:

configure a action hook on the InvoicePaid action that gives the client 1 credit per month of service paid (if they buy 1 month, they get 1 credit, then the following month they pay and get an additional credit)..

the client can then pick a box (until all boxes are full) and once all boxes are picked, we assign random numbers (generated in the admin section) and then the winner gets X credits

this is about as vague as possible more details to come..

Please email me @ RMaltby@nuisoft.com with your experience, estimated time of completion (based on the above), and price to do this job..

** Another alternative (less work) is to create an action hook on InvoicePaid to enter the credit into a DB for the already existing script for the client and then email the client that they have 1 credit

Thanks!