Do I use WHMCS or not for domain orders?

treefrog

Hello everyone I am wondering what to do here whether I allow customers to place domain orders using whmcs or directly from the control panel such as resellerclub.

The burden I face is teh responsability of managing these whmcs domains or whether to provide them with manging the domains via the reseller club control panel.

Any ideas or suggetsions would be grateful.

Thanks

Joe

Do you know where I can get a decent priced enom account?

enom.com/resellers/default.asp

You have many options... you can lock in as low as $6.95 I beleive. Depends how you fund the account to start etc... if you do not want to spill out alot of cash to get started, then you could become a "sub" account of someone with a $6.95 price and they can sell to you for a littel above that with no setup fees or anything.

But to have your own acocunt with enom that locks ina low price, you either fund it with like $6000 to start, and get all that as registration credits, or pay a flat fee of like $1600 to lock in the low price but get no registration credits.