My new website! :P

Spetsnaz

Agree^^

You think first I should start out with this template?

Then later on, buy my own?

How much would it cost a custom made?

Well, it depends. How much capital do you have to start your web hosting business? If funds are low, a template can work for the time being. In the future, I would highly suggest getting a new custom design. Like I said, you can get it built around the exact services you offer and it can feature anything and everything you'd want.

Pricing would range from roughly $350 up to a couple thousand dollars.

Well, it depends. How much capital do you have to start your web hosting business? If funds are low, a template can work for the time being. In the future, I would highly suggest getting a new custom design. Like I said, you can get it built around the exact services you offer and it can feature anything and everything you'd want.

Pricing would range from roughly $350 up to a couple thousand dollars.

Some designers can do it cheaper with high quality. like 150$ - $250

Based on my experience, i was having a successful web hosting company but I've sold it.

Using the custom design will let your customers or even visitors think a lot of good things about your company when they visit your website:

1-Professional Company

2-Stable in financial.

3-And many more of good thinking.

But when you use the Pre-made template that would let your customers think:

1-In most cases they won't believe that you are a real company

2-They would not be confident with you.

3-If you get a customers in most cases they won't pay you more than $10/Month/Customer As they won't 100% trust you.

• 2 weeks later...

Alistair Rocks! Every company has start-up costs.. If you do decide to shell out the funds for a custom design seriously go to WHMCSthemes.com and request a quote. I've used them for a 2 different templates and they are working on a custom template now for me so I can 86 the customized pre-built one I'm using now. Customer support is rockin and they do a great job.