Domain forward and email forward does not work

kevin

1. I put the target url in domain forward form in the client area and click save but nothing happen . The form is empty and the domain not forward. What's wrong . I can not find anyway to make it work . This problem is also for email forward .

2. Sometime I register a domain via whmcs admin and get the error "Nameserver ... is not a valid nameserver" . But i assure that nameserver is valid , i have created a-record for it and I also can ping it . What's wrong ?

Can someone here assist me on these issues ? I will be very grateful

Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from you guys!

1. I put the target url in domain forward form in the client area and click save but nothing happen . The form is empty and the domain not forward. What's wrong . I can not find anyway to make it work . This problem is also for email forward .

these options depend on you "buying" the service from your domain registrar, they are not a feature of WHMCS itself.

2. Sometime I register a domain via whmcs admin and get the error "Nameserver ... is not a valid nameserver" . But i assure that nameserver is valid , i have created a-record for it and I also can ping it . What's wrong ?

Have you registered the nameservers with the roots ?

Yes, i have bought domain forward from directi for the domain . But still can not update the url forward in client area . The form for target url is always empty . Very strange , do you test for this feature ? I have tried with no luck

Please someone used it succesfully and let know

thank you!

thank you Matt,

I have a final question regarding invoice issues:

1. Why the due day of invoice is always the same day as order day even if the invoice is paid ? Do we have to set the due day for invoice manually ?

2. What due day should be set for invoice If someone order 2 items with different due day ?

• WHMCS CEO

When the order is placed, payment is due immediately, hence the due date is the same as the order date. Future invoices are generated 14 days in advance (by default but can be changed) of payment.

Matt