The 10 reasons I chose WHMCS and highly recommend!

strategy

Choosing the right billing software is not easy. There are a lot of choices out there as well as a lot of opinions. Well, here are my 10 reasons why I chose WHMCS.

1. Easy to use and friendly interface. EVERYTHING is only a few clicks away and easy to find. It's clean and clear. Nothing is hidden and everything is labeled correctly.

2. Support is quick, friendly, and accurate. Everything I've been stumped on has been answered and fixed.

3. The developers are proactive and enjoy taking requests to make WHMCS even better. I want software that is not a one hit wonder, but something that will grow over time, just like my business will. I can't wait to see what version 2.5 has!

4. It's not bloated with features I'll never use. Everything I need to manage my clients is in WHMCS. Your needs may be different, but for me, it's just right.

5. My clients love the WHMCS Client Area. They find it easy to use, (one even said it was "fun") and if they're happy, I'm happy.

6. The license is not based on how many clients I have. I purchased the Owned license so I won't don't have to worry about paying more as my client base grows. (Hint: MB does this.)

7. WHMCS is FULLY automated. After setting everything up, it acts like a 24/7 employee that works for free. It takes orders, sets up accounts, sends out invoices, send reminders, and tells me what I'm making.

8. The forums are active and helpful. Everyone there is doing the same thing...running a hosting company using WHMCS. So, it's a very useful resource as well as a friendly community. And, the forums are public, not "clients only".

9. It saves me time and money. It takes seconds to approve and set up an account and billing is now automated. It used to take me a few hours to complete billing each month. I dreaded it. WHMCS saves me time and now I don't need to hire an accountant.

10. It's affordable. After comparing all of the other billing software (MB, WHMAP, CE, even QuickBooks), WHMCS was the best investment for the set of features I was looking for.

For me, cost was last when it came to choosing billing software that will ultimately manage my clients and help me run my business. The key is to compare all of the solutions out there. Many have demos online or downloadable trials. Test them to see which one you are comfortable with and will enjoy using. After my own comparison, it turned out that WHMCS was the best solution for me and I’m very happy with my choice.