WHMCS Unsubscribe Link Module V1.0

WHMCS Unsubscribe Link Module V1.0 !

Are your clients asking you to stop send mailout's?

Are your new clients from acquisitions telling you "I'm not hosted with you, stop my account", when you do a mailout to them?

Is your help desk always filled with "stop send mailout's" requests?

Why not lessen your work load for you and your staff by cutting down your support ticket counts?

With the WHMCS Unsubscribe Link Module you can now give the Unsubscribe power to your hosting clients without compromising your requirements.

Stand out from the crowd! Let your customers know you care!

Module Features

Add a smarty tag to the bottom of your mass-mail mail-out's,

Add a smarty tag to the bottom of your mass-mail mail-out's,

Works with just 1 or as many as you need Custom Client Fields,

Client not required to be logged-in (like the big names do it),

Client can change their Opt-In or Opt-Out option's all in 1 step,

Client can end all their Hosting, Hosting Addons products and Clientarea account all within one step,

100% unique Set-up with hash key and smarty php page name so no other host would have the same named files,

Unsubscribe page can be https:// or http:// ,

Unsubscribe page can not have the url changed to randomly remove other accounts due to url and hash encoded,

Simple to add/remove/change Custom Client Fields,

3 version's available standard (due within the next week OR BY REQUEST), pro and Dev (available on request)

All php files encoded editable tpl file,

Requirements:

Working installation of WHMCS (Tested on version 4.5.2 should work on lower versions)

Pricing Information :

Standard version - $ T.B.A One Time

Pro version - $45.99 One Time - [Order] first 20 orders get it for $20.00 One Time - code: WHMCS-Addon-20

Dev version - Price On Request

Support + update is on request

If you have any questions, feel free to post here BUT PLEASE ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS BY SUPPORT TICKET ONLY ON OUR SITE!!

https://smarty-boots.com/clientarea.php

Sorry but the download is working please try it?

P.S also if you supply a email that will accept attachments I can send it that way also?

attachments are blocked from all my emails as these all are accessed through windows live mail on my computer.

as stated in an email to you

I have deleted my client area details as since ordering this it has been problematic and now ive lost all interest

tried various links etc you have sent and non have worked, tried the client area several times and this never worked, so what makes me think this time will be no different.

ive wasted enough time on this and for $20 i have nothing. i have lost all interest in this module and your services

nothings worked for me to get this script

As before your client area is active and the download is ready when you are,

and now when i ask for refund i am ignored.

Well this would always be the case if you post here before talking to us about this!

Please place a support ticket in on are site "as per post #1"

just shows nothing to sell just after money

Please remove/edit this post and take this back as it is 100% not the case.

Well this would always be the case if you post here before talking to us about this!

Please place a support ticket in on are site "as per post #1"

Please remove/edit this post and take this back as it is 100% not the case.

well ticket 495903 and the many emails, so yes i have been communicating with you and still no download, just tried again in my clientarea and still nothing will download.

Please stop posting on the open forum as I have said the downloads are working and this is not a support forum for any other script/s or software then WHMCS.

well its not working for me as every link i have been given have failed, so if this is a problem do you not think others should be made aware of a problem with a WHMCS mod being offered.

• 1 month later...