How to install / integrate WHMCS with wordpress?

Karl1

Hi, I've installed WHMCS on the root folder and now I wanted to install wordpress and start to integrate, but my question is, if there's already a index.php, how can I install wordpress as well on the root?

Thank you

still not figuring out, if the index.php is from WP, how can I call the WHMCS template?

sorry for my lack of conaissance :(

No Problem ^_* !

to visit your WHMCS client area :

http://www.xxx.com/clientarea.php

to visit your order form:

http://www.xxx.com/cart.php

But my Advice to you is to install your WordPress in the Root Folder and your WHMCS in another folder and name it clients or billing or anything else.

well, I've just installed wordpress and named the WHMCS index to anything else.

When first they installed WHMCS (the hosting company) they installed on another folder, and I asked them to install on the root, it will be annoying if I ask them to revert that.

What's the pros and cons of having both installed on the root? Is it dificult to move WHMCS?

thanks

well, I've just installed wordpress and named the WHMCS index to anything else.

When first they installed WHMCS (the hosting company) they installed on another folder, and I asked them to install on the root, it will be annoying if I ask them to revert that.

What's the pros and cons of having both installed on the root? Is it dificult to move WHMCS?

thanks

Well, it is better to have one of them (WordPress, OR WHMCS) installed in root & the second in another folder so in future if you want to remove the WHMCS Installation it will be very easy for you to remove it .

it is very easy to move WHMCS Installation,

If you want i can move it to another folder for you, just PM me (if you want)

I have Wordpress and Whmcs installed and what I did was installed wordpress first. Then in the root folder i uploaded the folder WHMCS and renamed the folder . I did NOT take the content out of the WHMCS folder and install it on the root, just the whole folder then renamed it .

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Well, it is better to have one of them (WordPress, OR WHMCS) installed in root & the second in another folder so in future if you want to remove the WHMCS Installation it will be very easy for you to remove it .

it is very easy to move WHMCS Installation,

If you want i can move it to another folder for you, just PM me (if you want)

I am in the same predicament. I had WHMCS installed in sub folder because I was going to use a wordpress front end for styling, but now I am thinking of just running whmcs because styling and integrating seems to be too much. Can you possibly tell me how to move around the installations or what you would charge to do it?

Thanks,

Scott