WHMCS Expert Required in Melbourne Australia

Greetings, we are a web hosting company located in the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne in Victoria, Australia.

We require a Melbourne based WHMCS expert to assist us in finalising our set up of WHMCS. It is imperative that I can meet the expert and sit with them to be able to explain exactly how I need this set up.

We have set up WHMCS in its basic form and have imported our clients, hosting accounts and other basic set up requirements.

However we now need to finalise our set up and need help in doing so.

If anyone is this expert, or knows someone here, locally in Melbourne, please let me know.

All enquiries for this job can be made here as a PM or sent to james@diskman.net or via our web site http://www.diskman.net/

Thanks and I look forward to hearing back from at least one of you soon!

regards

james

What kind of services you want/need ?

Hi, I need a person who is based in Melbourne to sit with me while I explain what is required. There are several elements we need, from template design, to setting up resellers and importing all of our customer data. Do you know anyone in Melbourne who can help us?

Hi, I need a person who is based in Melbourne to sit with me while I explain what is required. There are several elements we need, from template design, to setting up resellers and importing all of our customer data. Do you know anyone in Melbourne who can help us?

Well, sorry i don't know anyone in Melbourne.

Anyway, i think you can speak with any developer or designer through live chat and you can tell him exactly what you want/need, if you want i can help you with all of your requirements, but i am based in Jordan ^__^.

Send me PM if you want,

Have a good day !