Setting custom prices for the new orders from admin page

TR Hosting

Hi,

I want to set custom prices for some of my orders that i create from admin page. I create a new order from admin page, then select the customer. But i couldn't set a custom price for the product.

Is it possible.

I can change the invoice after creating the order but the price on the order page still shows the old price.

Hi,

I want to set custom prices for some of my orders that i create from admin page. I create a new order from admin page, then select the customer. But i couldn't set a custom price for the product.

Is it possible.

I can change the invoice after creating the order but the price on the order page still shows the old price.

Hey,

A quick work around would be to create an order for a customer, then go to the customers profile and click on "Products/Services" then where you see the "First Payment Amount and Recurring Amount" change those to your liking. This will only effect that customer and not any other customer.

From,

Adam

Thank you for the replies but my problem is not relevant with 1 product and 1 customer. Sometimes i want to sell some products with custom prices. It is difficult to create coupons for every order.

If there is a field that we can set custom price on order page or if we can edit the price, then my problem will solved :)

I think this is a good feature to add.

Thank you for the replies but my problem is not relevant with 1 product and 1 customer. Sometimes i want to sell some products with custom prices. It is difficult to create coupons for every order.

If there is a field that we can set custom price on order page or if we can edit the price, then my problem will solved :)

Hey,

You can just edit the price of the product....

From,

Adam

Hey,

You can just edit the price of the product....

From,

Adam

This feature would be useful to me as well, as I often do the same and don't want to go around creating codes or editing package prices each time.

Ah, I see what you mean... ONLY via the ADMIN area.

That may be a good little addon for any ONE OFF type jobs. To be honest I havent needed this sort of thing (yet) so havent looked into any other ways around it.

By adding a custom PRICE though it may as well be programmed to allow a custom product too, correct? ... Or is there some other way to do this?

Cheers,

Paul