style.css problems with internet explorer

Hello everyone, I am experiencing problems with the style.css located in whmcs/templates/portal/style.css

I have updated a few things like the background, font colors and stuff like that. The new css seems to work great on other browsers (tested Opera, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome), however when I load my whmcs website in Internet Explorer, nothing is updated. I have cleaned my cookies and browser history and i have tested this on both my laptop and desktop. I have also tested this on my laptop using 3 diferent internet connections, and I continue to get the same results.

I am fairly new to whmcs and I'm still learning the ropes. I'm not great with writing code either, however I find it fairly easy to look at existing code and figuring out what it is, what it does, and customizing it.

If you want to check it out the address is http://www.jumbiehost.com/whmcs/

Any suggestions on what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...