Our new look

Design looks pretty good, the background is a little too busy for my taste though.

On the WHMCS, do you want the top client login area missing? Seems to mess up the flow from the website to the WHMCS. Also, the right side navigation has a ton of padding between the top of the grey boxes to the heading.

Checkout process looks great, cheers!

Yah on the flash banner, we are working on that... not sure what the deal is on that one.

We kept the login on the first site we used it for myhosting.urgentfury.net and did not like the way it looks, but now that I am getting a better feel for whmcs I may do an {if} statement and only show it if some is not logged in...

Thanks for the feedback on the space... I have been doing a little clean up here and there and I will add that to the list.

Design looks pretty good, the background is a little too busy for my taste though.

On the WHMCS, do you want the top client login area missing? Seems to mess up the flow from the website to the WHMCS. Also, the right side navigation has a ton of padding between the top of the grey boxes to the heading.

Checkout process looks great, cheers!

http://www.valuetelcom.com/images/bg.jpg

I think you could do away with the curves on both sides.

Ahh hate to say those are going to stay... part of the corp image but I respect what you are saying...

As for the gap in the heading... found it in the Container Div tag and fixed it... should be better now