Clean Template Files

Yazan

Hi guys,

We are looking to customize our back-end and it seems like the code in the template files is not clean. Would anybody have clean version of the template files so we can use external CSS with them? Also, if you have some clean coded templates with custom designs that may be of interest, I would be interested in that as well.

Please let me know as soon as you can. I'd be willing to compensate for the help. You can leave a reply here and I will contact you (if you are not comfortable with that, you can PM me with your details).

Thank you!

Proper structure, design and coding. Template files where the CSS is external that we can use as a foundation for our customization.

The CSS is already external. Edit the style sheets, include your own...full control.

As for the structure, it's Smarty code, and there's nothing wrong with it. What did you expect it to look like?

if you have some clean coded templates....

Please let me know as soon as you can. I'd be willing to compensate for the help.

Neither of those are allowed in this forum section. ;)