to-do list customization

We are looking to customize the to-do tasks list in the admin page

I contacted WHMCS support and told me they were too busy with the new WHMCS version coming out. that's why i am here.

if you are interested.. PM and i will send you the documents with the full details..

this is a rush project and i would prefer delivery within 1 -2 weeks.

- when the user wants to view the to-do list. they will only be able to see their assigned to-do list and no one else.

- ability to group to-do tasks into groups and name these groups ( this is happening on a separate admin page to control the to-do list)

- ability to auto-populate the to-do task based on the product selected in the order ( this will only happen ONLY when the order status is active.)

- ability to control which role user will handle/view which client

- ability to control which role user will handle which to-do tasks for that specific client

- ability to control which to-do task group assigned to which client

- ability to assign multiple to-do task group to multiple role users.

- ability to have the to-do list "due date" auto populate based on the day the order was marked "active"

for example: here is a sample list of to-do's

day 5 - task #3

day 6 - task #5

day 8 - task #6

day 8 - task #7

day 10 - task #8

the due date will be automatically populated based on the date the order was marked "active" ( for example January 3rd 2011)

so task #3 will be due date : January 7 2011

and so on..

- when the to-do task is marked completed , it should disappear from the to-do list, but when an admin or supervisor access the list he can view or generate a report of what tasks were completed and the date they are marked as completed.

- ability to have a tab in the client profile ( only viewed by supervisor and super admin) to be able to control and view which to-do group and which user is assigned to that client.