PayPal Subscriptions Error

circuito

Hello WHMCS creators/users.

I found a problem with the script. I contactated WHMCS through the Support Request Form. I did get a response, but I replied and i was ignored (may be cause they didn't get my reply).

Here is the problem I found with the script.

I had two products, named like this:

May's Special

eBay Special Offer

Everytime a customer paid for my eBay Special Offer product, in the Gateway Log I got a Successful Result. And everytime a customer signed up for a May's Special, I always got an "Invalid Result". Even though the subscription had been successfuly created and payment received.

Then, since my May's Special product has expired, I created another one called "June's Special" and the samething, I always get the Invalid Result in the Gateway Log.

This is because there is an error with PHP. As of know, if you use quotes in your products name you will always get an Invalid Result, i found that the problem was in "May's" so for my new product I have changed the name to "June Special" with out the ' character and guess what? SUCCESSFUL RESUL!!

Now I can track these sales in the Transactions page. I have some experience with PHP and I know that the " and ' characters (if out of place) can cause errors.

So just to let you know that guys, hope you can fix that.

I also want to say that I hate to login everytime I want to get access to my WHMCS, is there a posibility that you can add a "Remember me" feature?

Like if I bookmark my admin page I get direct access to my WHMCS without typing my username and password, I guess you can get that with

a session function, that makes it expire I don't know may be 15 days or one month.

Thanks!

• WHMCS CEO

Just to confirm, this does appear to be a fault according to the user although as yet it is untested and has not been verified. If it is valid, it is however only with PayPal Subscriptions.