Reverse Charge Procedure Module

Hi guys,

I got a new toy for you:

A module to add the REVERSE CHARGE Note to your invoices.

After your client insert his business/tax/vat ID and tick the "Reverse Charge Procedure" Box taxes will not be longer within the invoices and it will set an invoicenote, that the customer has to pay the taxes in his own country.

Features:

- Edit the invoice note and change it to an indication of the reverse charge procedure including the VAT ID

- Set "Don't Apply Tax to Invoices" to TRUE if the customer/the admin activates the reverse charge procedure

Installationsnotes are given in the zippackage you will get with the license! :)

Just go follow us:

https://support.pure-host.de/cart.php?a=add&pid=131

Regards

Wolfgang Freudenberger

Pure Host | IT-Solutions

any demos/screenshots to see it in action and what it does

Hi guys,

I got a new toy for you:

A module to add the REVERSE CHARGE Note to your invoices.

After your client insert his business/tax/vat ID and tick the "Reverse Charge Procedure" Box taxes will not be longer within the invoices and it will set an invoicenote, that the customer has to pay the taxes in his own country.

Features:

- Edit the invoice note and change it to an indication of the reverse charge procedure including the VAT ID

- Set "Don't Apply Tax to Invoices" to TRUE if the customer/the admin activates the reverse charge procedure

Installationsnotes are given in the zippackage you will get with the license! :)

Just go follow us:

https://support.pure-host.de/cart.php?a=add&pid=131

Regards

Wolfgang Freudenberger

Pure Host | IT-Solutions

I don't know, what you want to see - it's just code and a php config file, 2 customfields to add and a note on the invoice. :)

well thats not a reply of a developer just a reply of someone trying to make a fast buck.

any developer will have have a demo or screenshots of any mod they are trying to sell, so potential buyers can see what they are spending their money on.

you would not go to a car showroom and say i want a car here's the money i will take that one without looking at it first to see if it is suitable for you.

Thank you for your incorrect rating of my person.

I don' know what you want to see on a screenshot, but I will do them this evening when I am at home

well just look through this area and you will see either demos/trials or screenshots of mods as this is what any prosepective buyer wants to see the product in action etc. before spending any money.

your reply come across as if you dont care as long as people pay for your mod.

well if its going to too much bother to provide screenshots of a product i was thinking of paying for then dont bother yourself and i wont bother getting your mod.