epp e additionaldomainfields

Can someone help me?

I set up some additional domain fileds in additionaldomainsfields.php

And also I set for that domain the EPP code (from whmcs domain pricing, setup menu) so when someone wants to transfer the domain the script request it.

Now the problem is:

When someone order the registration for the domain, they have to insert all the custom data I set up in additionaldomainsfields.php and no EPP (that's right)

When someone buy a domain transfer they're asked only for EPP, not for the additional fields, and this is wrong, becuase I have to ask it via email later.

This is not professional for me.

How can I solve this issue?

The tld is "it" (italian) and I need some personal data of the registrant (ID, born date, born place)

How to put a code that it's displayed only for the .it tld?

Excuse me but we are .it registrars and you are incorrect on the information required for a transfer.

as it stands yes with the migration from maintainer to registrar going on there are a lot of problems but as such for registrar to registrar the transfer process is just an EPP code and that is it.

The p.iva is already listed with nic.it anyway. and you should have already requested the p.iva with the client registration module.

But if i am correct you are speaking of transfers from Maintainer to Registrar, and if so then as of 1st april 2011 there will no longer bee need for this as the only information that will be required will be the epp code.

I am confused on why you are going in this direction for the .it transfers

I would strongly suggest contacting hexonet.net regarding .it registrations and transfers as they have special measures set up for WHMCS and .it domain names.

Edited by Milliment
Additional information

I did not say that italian register need that data, but I need thata data. At the moment I'm registering the domains manually, and the guys where i register them are asking me some more personal data.

How can I add thiis to the template. Doing something lie this would be ok?

{if $tld eq "it"}form{/if}

@milliment: I'm goingo to ask you for a quote soon, to see if you're cheaper than my current solution.

I did not say that italian register need that data, but I need thata data. At the moment I'm registering the domains manually, and the guys where i register them are asking me some more personal data

At *registration* you'd use the additionaldomainfields functionality

At *transfer* you should be getting all of those details from your/the-original registrar

• 4 months later...