Credit Missing if invoice/order deleted

If a client applied the credit to an invoice, and after that he noted me that is invalid order, so then i deleted the order (real delete) without further checking on the invoice.

Because of that the credit in that invoice is also missing withouth my knowledge unless i had a detailed check on the client profile log.

it would be wise if whmcs automatically reverted the credit back to balance or alerted the admin before deleting order which had credit applied to its invoice.

so then i deleted the order (real delete) without further checking on the invoice.

You shouldn't ever *delete* clients, orders, invoices, transactions etc

You'll be able to see how much credit was used on the invoice (so you can manually edit their credit balance) look at their emails in clientsummary.php

@othellotech

that wasn't the best answer i expected. In "theoretical", yes, we mustn't delete anything and should just marked them cancelled or closed, but in reality sometimes we do need to delete orders or clients or some invoies, that's why whmcs "PROVIDE" delete button, if not, you can ask matt to remove delete button without excuse.

whmcs still can modify/add a bit checking of the credit in invoice before orders/invoice being deleted, and like i said previously, i did can trace the invoice back via email logs, logs, and previous invoice, or credit logs, however it is easier if we can be alerted before doing a delete.