enom $6.95 accounts

anyone have a $6.95 account with one of these companies that can recommend them or another?

I have over 100 domains so i am looking for the cheaper account, and i dont mind payng a few $$..

http://www.domainsbay.com/

http://www.domainresell.biz/default.shtml

fyi dont want directi because i just want to push over my current domains to my new account i get.

AFAICR DomainResell.biz are an enomETP, so if they still have any legacy 6.95$ accounts left, they'll be the old-style sub-accounts.

You'll mostly be ok with them, there are a few issues

- some of the TLD pricing is not as good as going to enom directly

- you cant set your sub accounts to buy certain products - like the SSL certs etc

- your pricing is ultimately controled by both enom and domainresell

never heard of domainsbay so cant comment.

well, i guess im just better off sticking with my modernbill enom reseller account at $7.95 then. if they ever up their prices, then ill buy into enom myself, i definitely dont want to be unuder someone elses control of a rate hike.

well, i guess im just better off sticking with my ModernBill enom reseller account at $7.95 then. if they ever up their prices, then ill buy into enom myself, i definitely dont want to be unuder someone elses control of a rate hike.

You are already under someone elses control- enoms and modernbills :P

The sub-accounts you'd be buying off the other suppliers would simply be the same as you have now with 6.95 as the .com/net/org/biz/info price

dont understand what the "old style" sub accounts vs what they offer now means.

In enoms terminology they would be accounts "grandfathered in" before the rules on sub-accounts changed (twice now).

New sub accounts (excepting some that come free with a billing platform) cannot be created with pricing less than 8.95, and themselves cant create sub-accounts with prices lower than 9.87

Since enom started "selling" ETP accounts AFAIUI the lowest price point you can ever create a sub-account of the new ETP accounts is $1.03 more than the level at which you buy in.

At the end of the day as long as you trust the provider of your account not to

( a ) stitch you up with price hikes and

( b ) not attempt to steal the domains from your account

then they are all basically equivalent, with the only appreciable difference between sub-accounts (which all of the discussed 3 providers offer) and being a direct ETP liek we are is the support - chain.

ETPs get priority supprt direct from enom. Sub-Accounts are *supposed* to deal with their supplier and only go to enom if the supplier cant help i.e. the account provider has to do something to warrant their commission on every domain you buy !

The ones to avoid are the "cash-back" accounts where they say its $6.95 pricing, but its really 8.95 and you have to keep asking for the $2 credits - which seems to be a popular *.