Support Turning Down

Is Support getting slower nowdays ?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Is Support getting slower nowdays ?

This is specially for Matt,

Dear Matt all of us loves WHMCS and the most important thing that we really loves in it YOU as support contact .. but what rise in this days something very wired . As we usually know that when we submit tickets we get instant response max is 3-4 hours that`s what we learned from support ticket you manage .. what come wired is that that`s my second ticket in more than 12 hours. and no one response to me .. i know that there is heavy work but what we know that you already now have more support staff. they can even answer with small message like we raise it to matt or somthing but leaving us without notice that`s strange Matt.

Again i repeat i love WHMCS and loves it`s programmer .. please for god sake don`t make us change our opinion because of little lazy support Staff

I've not noticed a particular difference over the last month in support response, and running a support team, I can fully appreciate that when there is a backlog they have to handled in priority order.

There have been a few major/critical issues we've raised and a lot of minor issues, a few are fixed, a few are pending some development work we're sponsoring, and I'll chase the others over the coming weeks.

So response time could well depend on what you've submitted. If its a question, rather than an errr, maybe a post on the forum and the rest of the userbase can help.

I've not noticed a particular difference over the last month in support response, and running a support team

Ok here we go one more WHMCS lover notice it

handled in priority order

Define the priority :)

priority for Support staff or for us :)

about Major issues i think this is Development and programming department (Matt) which i am sure doing his best

but support issues is another persons :)

i am not saying they are bad or bla bla bla i am saying they are getting slow and slower . if Matt make them involve in something like bug tracing or development this is another issue .

• WHMCS CEO

I think the poll result here clearly shows others opinions. I don't see any support tickets right now that have been open for over 24 hours and had no response so I doubt your ticket was received. Of course WHMCS is being very successful, and more and more people are signing up, leading to more and more tickets, but there's not too many for us to handle yet and rarely does anyone wait for over 24 hours for a response. Gone are the days however of 12-16 months ago where there were just 10 tickets being received a day and answers were within minutes... more like 200 a day now so your not going to get a response from me each and every time.

Matt

Dear Matt,

I agree that you have hard duties and work

i agree that WHMCS is getting better

i agree that WHMCS is the best billing system ever i worked on

But reread my post and you will know what i don`t agree

About the ticket it`s already Posted

Department Support

Date 01/05/2007 15:11

I think it`s more than 24 hours now :)

As i post this the poll says 7/2 which mean at least 25% see what i see :)

i know you will take actions seriously and do the best you can

God bless you Matt

"WHMCS we care for it that`s why we complain"