Quite Upset

Your internal billing system needs to be fixed ASAP.

My invoice was due on 05/28 and the paypal subcription automaticaly paid you on 05/28.

However, there were numerous hours of "WHMCS Is Unlicensed" message for users and support staff.

Completely Unacceptable. Next time downtime caused by something ridiculous will force me to reconsider the subscription and software that I use.

WHMCS is wonderful, well rounded software, but do not let that happen again.

I do want a post-mortem as well so that I can be assured that will not happen again.

• WHMCS CEO

Unfortunately this does happen from time to time - although it is very rare. The system we use although it marks invoices paid using callbacks from both PayPal and 2CheckOut does nothing to the license expiry date. Everytime a payment is received we have to modify these dates manually. This is apparently "how it is supposed to work" but I fail to see the point of the callback at all if this is the case. I'll get back on to the vendors and see if we can get a solution.

Matt

Unfortunately this does happen from time to time - although it is very rare. The system we use although it marks invoices paid using callbacks from both PayPal and 2CheckOut does nothing to the license expiry date. Everytime a payment is received we have to modify these dates manually. This is apparently "how it is supposed to work" but I fail to see the point of the callback at all if this is the case. I'll get back on to the vendors and see if we can get a solution.

Matt

OK Thanks, I'll send myself a delayed email to pay it early next month