cPanel 11 Issues

I have found a few issues which need to be addressed for cPanel 11 users.

The Diskspace and Bandwidth usage reports no longer seem to work. I am not sure why but it is all blank and I am pretty sure this has something to do with the way WHMCS is getting the info from WHM. cPanel 11 must be different somehow.

I have been experiencing an issue somehow when users signup there is no maxmind information for them. Maxmind servers might have been down, but it was a cURL timeout even though my tech team tells me that cURL has been fine.

System PHP Info no longer works either, maybe this is not so much cPanel 11 related, but it used to work I believe.

If anyone else has come across these issues, please let me know. Matt if you need a cPanel 11 server to work with, please PM me and we can talk more about it. This should be fixed immediately.

- John

• WHMCS CEO

There will be issues with the Disk Space and Bandwidth reports until I update the code for that. Thing is, it's very complex retrieving that data, it has to read in the raw HTML table from WHM and then perform some string manipulation routines to find the needed numbers. Not sure how we'll be able to support both versions yet - probably will require a seperate module for each.

The MaxMind and PHP Info issues I wouldn't think would be related to using cPanel 11.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...

Funny thing, this (Diskspace and Bandwidth) has never worked for us on 10x.

Couldn't this be implemented like the status monitor, but possibly adding a variable do=bandwidth or making it its own script? That way, it would allow more flexibility and greater compatibility by making small adjustments across systems.

• 2 weeks later...
There will be issues with the Disk Space and Bandwidth reports until I update the code for that. Thing is, it's very complex retrieving that data, it has to read in the raw HTML table from WHM and then perform some string manipulation routines to find the needed numbers. Not sure how we'll be able to support both versions yet - probably will require a seperate module for each.

Has this been resolved or going to be resolved for V3.2?

• WHMCS CEO

cPanel's new API has a way for getting disk space usage and limits out but not for bandwidth. I'm currently awaiting a response from David @ cPanel to see what they are going to do about this.

Matt

• 2 weeks later...
  • WHMCS CEO

An update for it within the next month was mentioned although I'm not very convinced it will happen by then. The next update will do disk space but for now bandwidth won't be possible.

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Any update on the bandwidth issue for cpanel 11? I rely on these reports in whmcs for my packages to even work. Since WHMCS parses WHM pages, couldnt the theme just be switched to the cPanel 10.x version of the theme when grabbing the data? I know this is possible for cpanel, but i guess i really havent looked into it for WHM. I will see what i can find.

• 4 weeks later...