Time for the IMPOSSIBLE

Methinks

Ok now when you go to clients area as a client you see the list of services and things you can do...ie, add a support ticket, download, oredr products etc.

What I would like to be able to do is to make a second order link, for design services kind of like an after the fact addon spot. So as to keep them seperated for the customer. This way they would not have to go through the ordering link and sift through a long list of categories in order to find say a one or two page design concept or an addon page design and price it out and pay for it. Now if I add all the different design stuff to the products and services the list gets a little long.

How hard would it be to do that. Would I just copy the whole template a second time and manually remove the ones I didnt want to show up on it?

I'm still relatively new to WHMcs but I think you could create your products/Services as normal but select the option to keep hidden from the order page.

Then create a seperate webpage(s) with your various options and use the direct order links for each product to direct your customer straight to step 3 of the order process and so bypassing the catagory selection and domain stages.

You can of course edit the template where required to include a link to the webpage that you created.