tutorials.tpl

gfogleman

Was browsing through the template files and saw the "tutorials.tpl" file containing blank links to various flash tutorials but see nowhere in the admin panel to activate this page.

3 questions:

1) If I order some of the flash tutorials available from WHMCS, do I receive instructions to integrate the template page with the rest of the site?

2) Alternatively, if I develop my own tutorials, is there a way to activate and integrate the included .tpl or must I create my own page?

3) Once the .tpl is activated, where does it appear within the framework of the client area?

Thanks!

Gary

I've never done it, but I always thought it would be best to get screen shots and animate'm in flash.. That way I'd have more control of timing, less "whoops, start all over again"...

I guess it'd be like a band recording 1 track at a time rather than live. Mite take longer, but it'd be PERFECT!

I've all but decided to make my own and am a LARGE flash fan and (pats self on back) do pretty good work if I say so myself... since I'm gonna make them any way, maybe I will put them out there for branding at a small price when I'm done if anyone's interested.

Actually, I'm going to back off my last post of offering to brand tutorials for others... Kristopher is right; I may still make my own to reflect the look and feel of my site, but I think I would be wrong to offer a competing product to one offered by WHMCS.

All depends on what cp you use and your server. I use a custom cpskin and my email requires authentication, so i can t use any of the cpanel tutorials nor can i use the email tutorials because none of them include the step about authentication.

I agree the WHMCS tutotials are nice, but they wont work for everyone.

Had to create my own.

and WHMCS tutorials were made using demobuilder.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...