Can I show my icons on the shopping cart sidebar only?

zomex

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there is any PHP variable I can use to only show certain icons on the cart.php pages in the sidebar. I'm aware of the logged in/logged out options so I'm guessing this is possible?

The reason why I ask is because I want to make the checkout page simple without any distractions.

Thanks!

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Rick,

Sure, I probably mumbeled too much. Basically I wish to know if it's possible to use a PHP if statement to display dfferent contents for my sitebar. At the moment I have "if logged in" and "if logged out". How about "if user is on checkout page" then display .....

Here's some screenshots to show you my current sidebar when a user is logged in and when a user isn't logged in. They both work perfectly but I'd like to show only simple images in the sidebar on the checkout page in order to increase confidence and not distract visitors from purchasing.

Here's some screenshots:

My sidebar when logged in:

loggeding.png

My sidebar when logged out:

loggedout.png

Lastly what I wish to display in the sidebar when a visitor is on the checkout page and not logged in:

checkoutl.png

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks,

Jack