Blank page after order (also when marking bill as paid)

thinksynergy

I logged a support ticket a whileback but so far no reply (is the weekend, I guess) so I thought I would post here and see if anyone can help.

After I place my order I select bank tranfer (havent tried other options yet). When it goes to the next screen after that it is just blank. At this point it places the order in the backend and fires off emails.

It stays blank until I hit refresh, at which point it works as intended and shows me the order number. It also fires off more emails and another order, obviously not good.

I wondered if it was an issue with a template but I am sure I have tried this before and it worked ok.

The other problem is when I go into the back-end I choose a bill and mark it as paid. It does the same thing... blank page until I hit refresh.

I have tried clearing the template cache and also tried enabling PHP errors, but it shows nothing (php.ini also showing error logging and correct error level)

I don't have many customers on this site yet, but I could still do with getting this fixed quickly, so any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Jim

• WHMCS Developer

Hi

Please post the ticket number you recieved so we can check on it for you.

Also you can now view the smarty errors caused by blank pages in the activity log. Please go to > Utilities > Activity log If the admin page is blank and you are unable to view the menu, please visit the following link

http://yourdomain.com/whmcs_install_name/your_admin_directory_name/systemactivitylog.php

to view the activity log.

Joe

Hi Joe,

The support ticket number is 386705

I looked in the activity log and there isn't any reference to smarty errors when I recreate the issue. I cleared the template cache a while back and there was an error logged after it:

20/11/2010 12:01

Smarty Error: [in <sitename>/header.tpl line 21]: syntax error: unrecognized tag 'var'

System

20/11/2010 12:00

Cleanup Operation: Template Cache Emptied

Not sure if this could be related, but like I said, no errors when I recreate the issue.